Ashampoo CD/DVD/Blu-ray burning application makes it really easy to create & copy your own data, video, audio and multisession CDs, DVDs and Blu-ray discs.. Many current CD/DVD burning programs are universal “everything including the kitchen sink” applications that are overloaded with countless confusing functions.
With Ashampoo Burning Studio you can save your music and data files to CDs, DVDs and Blu-ray discs with just a couple of mouse clicks! Ashampoo Burning Studio supports all current DVD and CD writers. The program supports following disc types: CD-R, RD-RW, DVD-R/RW, DVD+R/RW, DVD-RAM, DVD+R Double Layer and Blu-ray.
Standard features and functions
In addition to the new functions Ashampoo Burning Studio 8 also delivers everything else you could want from an all-round CD, DVD and Blu-ray burning suite. All functions are available for CD, DVD and Blu-ray.
* Burn and update data discs. Burn data to discs and update previously burned discs by adding and removing files and folders.
* Back up your data to single or multiple discs. Back up your valuable data to one or more discs. Single backups can span multiple discs. Restore your backups in a single easy operation.
* Rip and burn music. Rip music from CDs and burn music to audio CDs and MP3 discs on CD, DVD and Blu-ray in a variety of formats.
* Burn movies and photos to DVDs and data discs. In addition to the new slideshow DVDs you can author and burn video DVDs, Video CDs (VCD), Super Video CDs (SVCD) and data video discs. Video files are automatically converted to the necessary formats.
* Copy CDs, DVDs and Blu-ray discs. Just insert a disc, select Copy and you’re ready to burn.
* Create and burn disc images. You can both create and burn ISO, CUE/BIN and Ashampoo’s own special ASHDISC image formats.
* Erase rewriteable discs. Quick and easy erase functions for reusing rewriteable discs.
* Expert burn functions for full control. Burning experts can create modified copies of existing discs (read in data structure and make changes and additions) and burn discs of all kinds with full control of all main configuration options.
Other new features:
* QuickTime® support. You can now also use Apple QuickTime® video files as sources for your video discs.
* DVD preview with sound. You can now preview your DVD movies with sound before burning them.
* Improved performance and compatibility. The whole program has been further optimized for faster and smoother performance and enhanced compatibility.
New Label Designer
Discs labeled with felt pen scribbles were yesterday. Now you can design and print cool labels, case covers and booklets in no time. The new Label Designer comes with a stack of professional themes and it can import track and data lists directly from the disc you want to label.
If you’ve ever struggled with label design software you will be amazed at how easy it can be. Just enter a title and any other data and then select one of the pre-designed themes. Your data is entered in the theme automatically and you’re ready to print. You can also design your own labels from scratch, but you don’t have to if you don’t want to.
* Point-and-click label design
* Ready-to-use themes – just enter your title data
* Import track data from your disc
* Design and create:
o Disc labels
o Covers for jewel cases, slim cases, DVD and Blu-ray cases
* Add your own backgrounds, text objects, images and data tables
* Fast alignment and editing tools for images and text
New animated DVD slideshows
You can now turn your photos into impressive DVD slideshows with animated graphical menus. Just select your photos, select background music tracks and a theme and burn, that’s all there is to it. The program comes with a set of professional themes and you can download more from the Ashampoo website.
You’ll be amazed at the impression you’ll make when your friends and family view your photos on their TV with high-quality animated menus, smooth transitions, zoom effects and multiple background music tracks! All they have to do is insert the DVD and press Play.
* Animated graphical menus, many styles available
* Download more themes from Ashampoo
* Put multiple slideshows on a single DVD
* Combine slideshows and videos on a single DVD
* Add your own background music with multiple tracks
* Lots of cool transitions and Ken Burns zoom effect
* Live previews with sound and navigation