Internet Download Manager is a tool for increasing download speeds by up to 5 times, and for resuming, scheduling, and organizing downloads. The program will resume unfinished downloads due to network problems, or unexpected power outages. The program features a full-fledged site grabber that downloads files that are specified with filters, for example, all pictures from a Web site, different parts of web sites, or complete web sites for offline browsing. The program supports HTTP, HTTPS, FTP and MMS protocols, and has an adaptive download accelerator for MP3 audio and MPEG video files. Internet Download Manager can be used to download FLV videos from YouTube, Google Video, MySpaceTV, and other popular sites. It integrates into Opera, Mozilla, Internet Explorer, Firefox, MSN, AOL, and into any application that uses FTP, or HTTP protocols. Internet Download Manager fully supports Windows Vista and Internet Explorer 7.
Latest Changes :
- Enhanced confirmation dialogs to delete downloads from IDM list of downloads. Now its possible to delete files from hard disk as well
- Improved downloading of links that have unsafe (or foreign language) characters
- Improved control over taking over downloads. Fixed erroneous download interceptions
- Added automatic interception for "split" files
- Fixed bugs while forming file names to save on hard disk
- Improved monitoring of FLV videos in Internet Explorer