Kantaris can play almost anything you can throw at it -- AVI, MPEG, MGEG-AVC, WMV, MOV, MKV, quicktime, matroska, divx, xvid, H264, MP3, WMA, OGG files and more.
Kantaris enables you to also play DVD's and audio cd's. The player also displays some of the most beautiful music visualizations ever seen. All this is completely free.
Kantaris is an all new media player based on code from Videolan client (VLC) and Bass audio library. Kantaris has a graphical user interface similar to that of Windows Media Player.
What's New in This Release:
· Added support for dragging and dropping a folder with audio files into the player window.
· Fixed RAR support - Opening Rars in 0.3.3 didn’t work
· Fixed bug where some mp3 files wouldn’t be recognized as audio files.
· Fixed bug that threw an unhandled exception message if you tried to skip to the next track while at the end of the playlist.
· Fixed support for dragging and dropping RAR files into the player window...
* Kantaris needs MS .NET Framework 2.0 to run.